Welcome to the Office of Curricular Affairs at the University of Arizona College of Medicine Tucson campus.
As the Associate Dean for Curricular Affairs, I have the pleasure of overseeing, managing, and developing our medical student curriculum from year 1 through year 4. I also supervise the MD-MPH program, the Commitment to Underserved People (CUP) program, the Rural Health Professions Program (RHPP), our clinical skills lab, student assessment and program evaluation, resident development in terms of learning skills, and faculty and resident instructional development, and the new office skills development program for staff.
My office has many staff members and we are committed to the continuous improvement of our medical student curriculum and the wide array of extracurricular activities that we offer.
Please feel free to contact me at (520) 626-8074 or by email at email@example.com (link sends e-mail) should you have any questions regarding the Office of Medical Student Education.
Amy Lynn Waer, MD
Programs and services
The Office of Medical Student Education develops and administers many of the educational programs and services at the College of Medicine – Tucson.
- ArizonaMed curriculum Years 1-4
- Program evaluation, student assessment and medical education research
- Educational Policy Committee
- Faculty instructional development
- Resident educator development
- Curricular aspects of the Distinction Tracks
- Oversight of curricular disciplines, threads, themes, and topics