- The goal of the forum is to inform colleagues of your basic and clinical science research projects and to showcase campus-wide research activities in AHSC and help promote collaborations.
- A PI can submit multiple poster abstracts but acceptance of more than one poster will depend on availability of poster boards.
- Posters from graduate training programs and research core services are also of interest.
- Graduate Students and Postdoctoral fellows should be encouraged to present these posters.
- Medical residents and fellows are also encouraged to submit posters.
- Feel free to show work previously presented at national meetings.
- Presenting author will be entered into a raffle. Must be present to win.
The first 160 posters will be accepted for presentationAbstract submission deadline: Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Submit your abstracts at:
College of Medicine – Tucson
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85724
Offices affiliated with this event:
Research Administration (UAHS)
COM Research Office
Type of Event: