The first step in getting your email configured on your iPad is to determine your CatMail secondary password. This is a set of three words, usually seperated by exclamation points. You likely received an email with this secondary password.
- Sign in to CatMail.
- Search your mail for a message with a subject that includes "secondary password". If you find it, you are ready to configure your iPad.
- If you don't know your secondary email password, you need to reset it by visiting the CatMail password reset page before configuring your iPad. A message will be sent to your inbox with your new secondary password.
Next, configure your iPad for CatMail
- Open Settings and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap on GMail
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear to people receiving your emails
- Type your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type your CatMail secondard password in the box provided
- For description, you can type CatMail (recommended)
Article last updated: