Academic / Professional Bio:
- Tobacco Dependence Education: A survey of U.S. and Canadian Dental Schools. Davis JM, Arnett MR, Loewen J, Romito LM, Gordon SC. J Am Dent Assoc 2016 Jun 5;147(6):405-12
- A City-Wide Assessment of Five to Seven Year Olds’ Oral Hygiene Needs. Arnett MR, Nelson BA, Stephens EA. J CA Dent Assoc. Accepted for December 2016 publication.
- A School-wide Assessment of Social Media Usage of Dental Students. Arnett MR. Christensen H, Nelson, B. Br Dent J 2014;217(9):531-5.
- Use of Social Media by Dental Educators. Arnett MR., Loewen J, Romito L. J Dent Educ 2013;77:1402-1412.
- Increasing Student Diversity and Cultural Competence as Part of Loma Linda University School of Dentistry's Service Mission. Arnett MR, Forde R. J Dent Educ 2012;76:721-727.
- Improving Tobacco Dependence Education for Dental and Dental Hygiene Students at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Arnett MR, Baba N, Cheek D. J Dent Educ 2012;76(4) 472-478.
- Improving Tobacco Dependence Education among the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry faculty. Arnett MR, Baba, NZ. J Dent Educ 2011;75(6) 832-838.
- Interprofessional Education
- Diversity in Healthcare
- Social Media in Health Education
- Tobacco Dependence Education
MS Kinesiology: California State University – Fullerton, 1997
Honors and Awards:
Unforgettable Heart Award, Unforgettables Foundation, 2017
Sister Sebastian Burke Award, St. Bernardine’s Medical Center, 2015
Citizen of Achievement, League of Women’s Voters, 2015
Woman of Distinction, CA State Senate & Assembly, 2013