The admissions requirements and application process has changed for the 2023-2024 application cycle. Please read below for the NEW application process.
- Ensure you have satisfied all of the academic requirements
- Completed all prerequisite coursework. NOTE- some of the pre-requites may be fulfilled by P-MAP courses, see the P-MAP mapping for prerequisites pmap_prereq_excel_2023.xlsx
- Earn a 3.0+ cumulative and science GPA
- Earn a 498+ MCAT score
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be a clinical letter from a person who has seen you interact with Patients, family members, and other staff.
- Apply to the College of Medicine - Tucson via the Graduate College CMM- Medical Track: https://grad.arizona.edu/catalog/programinfo/CMMMSMEDT, Summer 2023.
- The last MCAT you can take this cycle and apply with is January 2021.
- The deadline to apply is midnight, October 31, 2022, MST.