The Tucson Evaluation Subcommittee (TVS) is a standing subcommittee of the Tucson Educational Policy Committee (TEPC). Reporting to TEPC, TVS implements program evaluation/review policies established by the TEPC; supports the evaluation and reporting functions of TEPC for program evaluation of components of the curriculum and Tucson Track.
- Three faculty members of TEPC
- Student members of TEPC
- Three faculty at-large elected by the general faculty
- Senior Associate Dean for Medical Student Education
- Director of Program Evaluation
- Education specialists in learning, performance assessment and program evaluation
- The Chair will be elected from the faculty members of the subcommittee.
- The term of service for faculty and student TEPC members will be for the duration of their tenure on that committee.
- The term of service for faculty at-large will be two years, in rotating yearly elections.(2-22-10)
- Draft TEPC annual evaluation reports including:
- Level 2 reports that address the evaluation of track components
- Level 3 reports that address the evaluation of the track
- Review and report annually on the effectiveness of the Evaluation Plan for the Tucson Track
- Makes policy recommendations to TEPC with respect to program evaluation
- Confers with Curricular Affairs and Instructional Technology to develop/modify methods of data collection and reporting
- Recommends to TEPC the dissemination of evaluation data to faculty and the appropriate venues for posting of these data.