The AZ Osteopathic Postgraduate Training Permit is required for all Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine trainees in the state of Arizona. This permit must be approved by the AZ Board of Osteophathic Examiners prior to the start of your rotation to be eligible for participation.
All documents must be submitted to the GME office (unless otherwise specified) 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the rotation for processing.
- Completed Arizona Osteopathic Postgraduate Training Permit Application AZ DO Postgraduate Training Application with Instructions
- Section 1: To be completed by the resident/fellow
- Section 2A: To be completed by home Program Director
- Section 2B: To be completed by the host GME office
- Section 2 Form No. 1: To be completed by the Dean or the Registrar of the osteopathic medical school from which the resident/fellow graduated and sent DIRECTLY to the AZ Board of Osteopathic Examiners via fax: 480-657-7715
- Section 2 Form No. 2: To be completed by the resident/fellow's home Program Director and sent DIRECTLY to the AZ Board of Esteopathic Examiners via fax: 480-657-7715
- Malpractice Claim/Suit Questionnaire: To be completed by the resident/fellow if applicable
- Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status for State Public Benefits: To be completed by the resident/fellow
- Credit Card Payment Form: To be completed by the resident/fellow. The permit cost is $50. The resident/fellow must call the GME office at 520-874-2995 to provide CVV code.
- Proof of Citizenship Proof of Citizenship List
- Copy of COMLEX Scores (Copy/Original Transcript or Legible Screen Shot of your "View Scores" page)