The AZ Medical Board Postgraduate Training Permit is required for all Doctor of Allopathic Medicine trainees in the state of Arizona. This permit must be approved by the AZ Medical Board prior to the start of your rotation to be eligible for participation.
All documents must be submitted to the GME office (unless otherwise specified) 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the rotation for processing.
- Completed Arizona Medical Board Postgraduate Training Permit Application AZ MD Postgraduate Training Permit Application
- First box: To be completed by resident/fellow
- Second box: To be completed by host GME office
- Payment Card Authorization: To be completed by resident/fellow. The permit cost is $50. The resident/fellow must call the GME office at 520-874-2995 to provide CVV code.
- Completed Arizona Statement of Citizenship or Alien Status for State Public Benefits AZ MD Statement of Citizenship
- Proof of Citizenship Proof of Citizenship List