Submission period OPEN for the 2020 edition of Harmony Magazine.
Please fill out the form below and then submit entry separately to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries are due by August 30th, 2019. Notification of acceptances will be done in September/October of 2019. Three monetary awards of $250 each will be given for best prose submission, best art submission, and best submission (in either art or prose) by a University of Arizona medical student. Prize winners will be announced at a future date.
To ensure that the work is reviewed anonymously, Please do not include any identifying information within the file itself. Instead include a cover letter with your name, contact information and a BRIEF one-line bio.
Written work: (limited to one piece of prose, or four poems)
- 5000 word limit
- Spelling & grammar checked
- Titled, double-spaced, 12 pt. font
- Page number within header on each page
- Previously submitted work will not be considered
- Word document preferred
Visual Work: (limited to 4 entries)
- TIF format, in CMYK color mode
- Resolution of at least 300 dpi, approx 5X7
- Must be titled