The University of Arizona Campus
Thomas W. Keating Bio5 Building | Room 103
1657 E. Helen Street | Tucson, Arizona 85721
Conquering Arthritis ...
Meet the University of Arizona Arthritis Center Researchers
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to visit one-on-one with UA Arthritis Center faculty, physicians and scientists to learn about leading-edge research being conducted at the UA Arthritis Center.
- Novel Non-Pharmacological Methods to Manage Chronic Pain
- The Latest Developments in Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
- Patient-Reported Outcomes on Knee and Hip Replacements
- MRI to Identify Who May Benefit from Knee Replacement
- Natural History of Knee Osteoarthritis
- New Approaches to Solving Foot and Ankle Problems
- Valley Fever Screening for Patients with Rheumatic diseases
- ... and more!
A panel discussion with UA Arthritis Center Director Dr. Kent Kwoh, Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Michael Dohm and Pain Management Specialist Dr. Mohab Ibrahim will follow the researcher open house and poster displays.