The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
Alerts & Notices
College of Medicine-Tucson is requiring the encryption of all university-owned laptops (PC and MAC).
Adobe has acknowledged the issue and corrected it.
Philips Intellispace PACs will be migrating to the BHS Domain from the UMC Domain on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 starting at 10:00 pm. There will be a 2 hour downtime to make this change.
Overview: Urgent Maintenance window for the following systems/applications Services Affected: All services, including MedAdmin email (not UAConnect365 email), will be affected by this maintenance. MedLearn will NOT be affected. You will only be able to access it via medlearn.medicine.arizona.edu during this period.
Investigating - Services are down as of 6:05am, for applications and we are working to identify and resolve.
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings