The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
All Recent Alerts & Notices
With the rise of Social Distancing and Shelter-In-Place, people are finding inventive ways to stay in touch. One of these ways is public ‘gatherings’ via Zoom. Because the invites are open to the public and meant to draw a crowd, the meetings often lack basic protections. The links are publicly available, and the sessions are not password protected. This makes those sessions vulnerable to hijacking or ‘bombing.’ (Someone joins with malicious intention to disrupt the gathering/meeting.)
Dear College of Medicine Faculty and Staff, Please read the following information from the HIPAA Privacy Office regarding HIPAA and PHI guidance under the current circumstances. Thanks, Information Technology Services College of Medicine, Tucson
Dear College of Medicine Faculty, Students and Staff, Malicious email phishing scams continue to target University of Arizona students, faculty and staff at a heightened level.
As the number of cases of coronavirus infection and disease continue to rise in an increasing number of states, the UArizona College of Medicine – Tucson is providing various directives.
Please see this alert from IT for information on Service Hours Change, How to Contact ITS, Working Remotely, How to Stay Up to Date, and How to Practice Safe Computing.
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings