The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
All Recent Alerts & Notices
IT is excited to announced its scheduled release of a newly designed website, medicineit.arizona.edu, on Monday, July 6...
Please be aware that UITS has scheduled a network core upgrade on Thursday, July 2nd, 2020, 8PM - 2AM . Brief, intermittent network connectivity of less than five minutes may be noticed a few times, during this maintenance window.
Overview: College of Medicine phone support was unavailable due to an outage with the phone system.
College of Medicine Network Software Upgrade
With the rise of Social Distancing and Shelter-In-Place, people are finding inventive ways to stay in touch. One of these ways is public ‘gatherings’ via Zoom. Because the invites are open to the public and meant to draw a crowd, the meetings often lack basic protections. The links are publicly available, and the sessions are not password protected. This makes those sessions vulnerable to hijacking or ‘bombing.’ (Someone joins with malicious intention to disrupt the gathering/meeting.)
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings