The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
Alerts & Notices
Today, Flagstaff Unified School District cancelled classes at all of its schools due to what it is calling a “ransomware attack.” This is only the latest in what appears to be a string of malware attacks focusing on SLTT. This summer DHS released a report indicting it had observed an uptick in ransomware targeting State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial entities, and 22 towns in Texas were hit in what may have been a coordinated attack. Please help communicate the following to our UA community: 1. Back up all important data to at least 2 different places. 2. Keep software up to date and systems/devices patched. 3. Use email cautiously, especially when opening unsolicited attachments.
College of Medicine experienced a loss of access to email and network shared drives. Now all clear.
Emergency Network Server Maintenance on Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 from 9:00 p.m. to Thursday, April 18th at 12:00 a.m.
The COM ITS Service Desk will be closed from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 29th.
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings