The College of Medicine Service Desk is here to support faculty, staff, and students of the College of Medicine - Tucson.
Phone: (520) 626-8721
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The College of Medicine – Tucson Service Desk is located on the second floor (ground floor) of the Arizona Health Sciences Library, within the main College of Medicine – Tucson building.
Alerts & Notices
Infrormational update from The Information Security Office at UITS
UITS and other Universities have detected an increase in email phishing activity on campus and has implemented a new filter.
COM ITS will be performing file server migration from Friday, February 1st at 8:00 p.m. until Saturday, February 2nd at 12:00 p.m.
College of Medicine-Tucson is requiring the encryption of all university-owned laptops (PC and MAC).
Adobe has acknowledged the issue and corrected it.
Top 10 Technology Help Articles
- Set up an Inkling Account and Access My Textbooks
- Set up Catmail on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi on my iPad
- Connect to UAWiFi after changing NetID Password
- Sync my ArizonaMed calendar with iOS
- Manage NetID, UAHN and Medadmin Passwords
- Configure Outlook Anywhere for College of Medicine Exchange Email
- Access My Computer Remotely
- Use WiFi at the College of Medicine
- Configure My Email Client with Medadmin Account Settings