COM ITS Computer StandardsTo purchase computers, software and other electronics or accessories:
- Download the Computing Request Form (CRF) and fill it out in Adobe Reader.
- Print the form.
- Have an authorized signer on the relevant UA Account sign the form (physical signature required).
- Scan the form.
- Email the completed and signed form to the Service Desk.
- Computer hardware is purchased according to COM ITS Computer Standards
- Orders will not be placed until the CRF is received.
- Non-standard hardware purchases must have Information Technology Services (ITS) approval prior to purchase.
Configuring and installing new computers
Once your new computer arrives, it will be processed, inventoried and tagged with an asset number. Helpdesk staff will configure and install your computer once it is part of our inventory.