Change of Clinical Site Request Form

Although rarely granted, students who wish to change their clerkship rotation site after assignments have been made may only apply for a change of site if they have an extreme hardship. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Students must complete a Change of Clinical Site form and submit it to the responsible clinical department coordinator (Tucson Campus) or the clerkship program manager (Phoenix Campus - the Academic Affairs office).