If you change your UA NetID username or password, you will sometimes need to reset your connection to UAWiFi on the iPad before being allowed back on the network. Follow these steps to reset your connection with UAWiFi.
- Select Settings
- Select Wi-Fi option and tap the blue arrow next to UAWiFi
- Tap the Forget this Network button.
- Tap UAWifi in the list of available networks.
- Enter your new UA NetID and password when prompted.
- If prompted, click Accept or Trust if the security certificate prompts you.
Article last updated:
Jul 13 2018