Student Affairs

Health and Fitness


Campus Health Service

Feeling under the weather? Need some routine health-care maintenance? Visit the Campus Health Service (CHS), located in Highland Commons, at 1224 E. Lowell St. (northwest corner of Highland St. and 6th St.).

Mental Health Counseling

Contact our counselors for help with help you with school, family, and other life issues. There is no charge for these services.


UA Campus Recreation (Main and NorthREC) 

The UA Rec Centers are some of the nation's top collegiate recreation facilities. Memberships are available to UA students in addition to UA faculty and staff, alumni, retirees, university affiliates and household members of any current member. Membership may be purchased on a per-semester or annual basis and numerous forms of payment are accepted including payment via students’ Bursar Account.

Main Rec Located at 1400 E. Sixth Street.

North Rec Located at 1051 E. Mabel Street. (Closes to the UA College of Medicine) 


Last modified date: September 8, 2022 - 9:52am